Friday, September 24, 2010

Once upon a Cupcake (An introduction)

     Once upon a cupcake, there lived a girl  named Cassie (ME!). And in this cupcakery world, I dared to dream. I dreamt of being able to live and breathe in my apron, that my oven would always be on, and a piping bag would permanently be attached to the palm of my hand. I looked into all forms of the baking realm and landed on....CUPCAKES! Why? well, they're just so darn cute and ,lets face it, we all feel a little less guilty indulging in these little mini cakes in a cup. So, I experimented. First with design and then with creative flavors. And that's where I am now!
     I currently run an at home cupcake business called "Cassie's Cupcakes". I practically live in my kitchen and use anyone I can (mostly Legends in Concert performers lol) to be my taste dummies. I've finally got enough flavors to have my very own menu! Right now it is all basically word of mouth which is so difficult, but I'll get there! I never stop dreaming!
     This blog is for anyone that wants to follow me on this journey of making my dream a reality! Lets be honest, it won't be easy and I'm sure having my mishaps on viral paper will be hilarious to look back on when I'm opening my first bakery! (insert sarcastic laugh) I appreciate all comments and really look forward to sharing my ups and downs with y'all!
Love,
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. love your blog Cassie....
    "Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long?as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long?as there is hope, there is joy in living." Anonymous

    ReplyDelete